India is a house of a wide varieties of potatoes with different colors and shapes with uses from table consumption to processing of snacks. Yellow Indian potatoes are also found in a number of varieties with yellow skin and white/yellow flash. The varieties are cultivated mostly in eastern, northern and western regions. Please find more details below. Should you require further information, ask us through the form at the right.
- Color: Yellow/ Brown
- Shape: Round, Oval
- Size: 4.5 cm+, 5.0 cm +, 5.5 cm +, Customized
- Packing: 10 kg, 20 kg, 30 kg, 50 kg, Customized
- Type: Jute Bags/ Leno Bags/ Paper Boxes
- Taste: Sweet/ Non sweet (Different with varieties.)
- Table consumption at Home, Restaurants and Mess.
- Processing of French fries, Wafers and other snacks.
- Used as a staple and in vegetables.
Who can use
- Homes, Restaurants, Catering companies.
- Super Markets & Hypermarkets.
- Importers, Wholesalers and Retailers.
- Processing companies.
- Container: 40 Ft HC Reefer
- Temperature: 1-9 Degree C
- RH: 90 %
- Quantity: 29 MT per container in bags
Potatoes (Solanum tuberosum) is a starchy tuber crop from the family of Solanaceae. It’s the stem of the plant and is cultivated and used worldwide from ancient times as staple food and main food in some parts. Its one of the world’s most used crop which accounts for a large part of food security for the world’s population. Every part of the world grows different varieties which ranges from different colors to different shapes with more varieties being added through cross breeding and pollination techniques. Yellow potatoes in India are of different varieties viz. Kufri Pukhraj, Kufri Jyoti, Locker, 3797, Pushkar, Chipsona, Atlanta etc. with their tastes and shelf life varied. Most of the breeds are used for table consumption with some for processing. With our network spreading throughout the country, we are able to supply most varieties at best prices and customized packing.