Fresh conventional garlic also known as “desi” garlic in India is normal white garlic with slight pinkish looks and normal sized bulbs and cloves. Each bulb has 8 to 15 cloves and their size is dependent on bulb size. This variety is extremely pungent and spicy. hence just one bulb is enough for making your food smell like heaven. More details below. No matter where in the world you are from, we can supply the required quality the way you like.
- Color: Normal white with some pinkish tint.
- Shape: Round.
- Size: 2.5 cm+ , 3.5 cm +, 4.2 cm + and Customized.
- Packing: 10 kg, 20 kg, 30 kg, 50 kg and Customized.
- Material: Mesh bags, Cartons and Customized.
- Taste: Highly spicy, Fragrant and pungent.
Garlic is used as a spice for various cuisines, for pickling, for further processing by snack plants as seasoning & condiments. It has medicinal uses and is considered to be good for heart.
Who can use
- Snack plants, spices plants.
- Household, Restaurants & Kitchens.
- Catering companies.
- Super Markets, Hypermarkets.
- Importers, Wholesalers and retailers and others.
- Container: 40 Ft HC Reefer (20 Ft reefer is rarely available).
- Temperature: 1- 4 Degree Celsius.
- Humidity: 65 % RH is ideal.
- Quantity: 29 MT per container.
Tell us your requirement
Garlic is a crop from “Liliaceae” family of species. It is in the form of round bulbs and cloves attached to it. The crop is used since ancient times for seasoning purpose and is said to be of Asian origin. The botanical name is “Allium sativum“. It’s similar crops are Onions, Leeks, Shallots and chive. Worldwide it is consumed in many forms like Raw, Peeled, Powdered, Paste, Chopped, Minced, Crushed, Granules. Most of the ancient foods and fast foods world wide uses it in one or other form. For more details about garlic, please click here. For ideas about finger licking recipes, visit our Recipes page.