Indian Basmati rice is the variety which has one of the longest grain size with 8.35 mm and up. It is know for its wonderful taste and flavor and is cooked faster which is again a convenient factor for its users. India is the world’s largest exporter of rice with demand coming from almost every region of the world with USA, Middle east and African nations being at the top. Its consumed in different ways viz. Parboiled, Raw, Steamed and Brown.
- Color: White
- Shape: Long and slim
- Size: 8.35 mm +
- Packing: 20 kg, 30 kg, 50 kg, Customized
- Type: PP Bags
- Taste: Wonderful and Aromatic
- Process: Parboiled, Raw, Steamed, Brown
- Cooking time: Parboiled- 11 minutes, Raw- 8 Minutes
- Preparation of steamed rice
- Pulao and other dishes
- Further processing for products like Poha etc.
Who can use
- Restaurants, Catering companies, Mess
- Super Markets, Hypermarkets
- Importers, Wholesalers and retailers
- Food Processing companies for manufacturing other snacks
- Container: 20 Ft Standard container
- Quantity: 25 MT per container
Rice (Oryza sativa) is a seed of the plant which is native to Asian subcontinent. It is the third largest crop cultivated and consumed worldwide and used as a staple food by most of the world’s population. India, since ancient times is known for its quality of Basmati rice cultivated at the foot hills of Himalayas. With its long grains and scintillating aroma, its exported worldwide and is the most exported Agricultural commodity from India. People use it in different ways in different regions with Gulf regions love the Veg or meat Biryani. The most widely available varieties of Basmati rice are 1121, 1509 and Sugandha. These are differentiated by their aroma, grain size and expansion of grain size after cooking. For more detailed information about rice, please click HERE.